Cook Staged Extubation Set
Intended for staged extubation and subsequent reintubation.
Features and benefits
- The soft, blunt tip is designed to be atraumatic to internal structures.
- The distal sideports ensure sufficient airflow and prevent whipping during use with the oxygen source.
- The polymeric jacket on the extubation wire is designed to minimise irritation while the wire is in place.
- The nitinol wire core provides a reliable track for reintubation catheter while remaining flexible enough for coiling and providing increased patient comfort.
- The removable Rapi-Fit® Adapter permits oxygen delivery, if necessary.
See full image.